Friday, December 12, 2008

Kinda Like Nicotrel, But For Musicians

A measure of how society is progressing: used to be musicians would stab each other for how they dressed, their overbearing douchiness, or some other superficial measure of quality. Now they're finally getting to the heart of the problem: if you suck at playing, you're gonna get knifed:
The 18-year-old singer of the Italian gothic heavy metal band SOUL CRY and her 16-year-old brother, the band's bass player, are facing premeditated attempted murder charges after allegedly stabbing the group's guitarist dozens of times because he did not play well enough, according to the Associated Press.
I must say, I'm pleased that members of the metal community are at the forefront of the revolution to end shitty musicianship with ridiculously extreme violence. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go practice my guitar. Wouldn't want to shivved because of a missed chord change, you see.

No comments: