Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why As The Palaces Burned was late this week

ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!ENTOMBED IS COMING!

After I saw the NYC date my brain went blank for the rest of the day.


2 comments:

atanamar said...

Riddle me this: I haven't bought an Entombed album since To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth. Is there a compelling reason to check out any of their music in the post-Nicke Andersson era? I simply haven't heard any of it. I'm thinking of seeing them in NYC, or at MDF if I can get myself to commit to it. I last saw them live on the tour for that album (at Coney Island High) and I'm starting to get nostalgic...

Seth said...

The last two albums, Inferno and Serpent Snakes are both awesome.

Last time I saw them was opening for King Diamond in 03. It was mostly newer stuff but they closed with "Left Hand Path."

I'm definitely going to be at the NYC show. Their mini-tour has officially demotivated me from schlepping to MDF. Now the only other band I would care enough to travel for is Gorguts, but I'm sure they will hit NYC at some point too.