Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Dammit I love Darkthrone

The track listing for the new Darkthrone record has been released.

01. Those Treasures Will Never Befall You
02. Running For Borders
03. I Am The Graves Of The 80s
04. Stylized Corpse
05. Circle The Wagons
06. Black Mountain Totem
07. I Am The Working Class
08. Eyes Burst At Dawn
09. Bränn Inte Slottet

I AM THE GRAVES OF THE 80s???? They pioneered a lot of the iconography which has become synonymous with Black Metal, but they are the goofiest bunch of fucks ever. I wish they would start playing live again. I want to get drunk with Fenriz. The first time I heard them was absolutely not what I expected. They are such a bunch of doofs.

Here they are being the epitome of evil

1 comment:

Eric said...

"I Am The Working Class" conjures up images of corpse-painted auto mechanics marching for the Revolution. I love it.