Friday, May 29, 2009

TOOL Fun for Casual Friday

You know what I love about Tool?  Actually, hold that.  There are a number of things I love about Tool, and this particular item is way down on the list.  But it's relevant, because it just happened: I love that every time I look at a picture of the band (like this promo shot on Blabbermouth), I have no idea who's who because they always look so different.  This time around, I'm thinking guys who might rock your face off, might sell you encyclopedias, or might be a stand in for Cheap Trick.

You know what I don't love about Tool?  How I'm going to have to spend extravagent amounts of money to see them as part of a festival I have no other interest in going to and I'm still considering going because seven years is way too long of a gap to see a band that's so awesome live and treats regular touring like it's a communicable disease.

No comments: